Cautions on Patent Applications and Uses
we must discuss about and inspect the following matters before we file patent applications：
- Find the right category for patenting: Patents may be categorized as Invention Patents, Utility Model Patents and Design Patents. So we must categorize your applications based on those technical characters.
- Advanced technologies: We must specify the improvements to the current flaws and the degrees of improvements in our applications.
- Detailed steps and structured explanations: We must first understand your technical characters or structural details and implementation steps before we can prepare relevant documents and drawings to gratify our exceptions.
- Payment of the annual fee: An annual fee will be required each year for approved patents. If you fail to pay for your patent within time or the grace period, you will immediately lose your patent.
- Technical Reports: Patents for utility models adopt formal reviews. So, you must acquire the “technical reports on utility models” to confirm your physical rights before you can issue warnings or bans. Patents for inventions and designs already underwent physical reviews, so you can issue warnings or bans directly.
- Cross-examinations: Before you issue warnings or bans, you must also conduct strict examinations on the scope of your patent to ensure that others’ products or technologies are within the scope of your patent for the warnings or bans to be effective.